Could Bigfoot Actually be an Alien?

Since I was a kid I was always fascinated with Sasquatch a.k.a. Bigfoot. From the Patterson film to the pics of footprint casts, it was always interesting to wonder. I think what got me into it was this one time I went hiking with a friend and an adult friend of the family. We were in an update NY Adirondack forest and this one are looked a bit odd. There were broken branches everywhere but what really made it odd was that some of the branches 4"-6" in diameter, were screwed out of the trees, a bunch of them. What would do something like that? It wasn't until I was older and after seeing lots of "evidence" by others that I started to think...maybe.

Fast forward and a few years ago started so much made for tv shows, documentaries, and movies around Bigfoot. Finding BIgfoot was my favorite, but guess what...they never found Bigfoot and probably never will. Every place they went was "Squatchy" of course and the BFRO is always sooo...close to getting one, right? I have to ask, why with all the technology and phone cameras, are we not seeing something amazing by now?  Where is Bigfoot?

So...now I come to the reason I started the topic and something someone once told me, "Bigfoot is an alien".

Well, lets think about it, we can never find him/her, they smell funky, and they are all over the word...they are either invisible or have some sort of out of this world cloaking ability. Maybe they bounce in and out of some sort of multi-dimensional portal? Its getting a bit farfetched here...but is it possible?

I refer you to this article from 2015 -

Is Bigfoot an extraterrestrial visitor? Some researchers think so

LEOMINSTER - Is it possible the creature known as Bigfoot, Sasquatch or by a number of different names all over the world is an inter-dimensional traveler? That's a theory now in play with both Bigfoot and UFO researchers, and one that played heavily into discussions at this weekend's Greater New England UFO Conference held in Leominster.

Paranormal researcher William Hall, at the convention ostensibly to talk ghosts, said the paranormal world as a whole is more connected than people realize. But that is beginning to change, at least from the perspective of those involved in ground level research.

Hall, who began his paranormal researcher with UFOs and aliens, said many of the classic signs from human encounters with otherworldly beings - ghosts, aliens and Bigfoot - have similar signs, be they disappearing beings, fast moving object or strange lights. As a result, many are starting to think of the the fields holistically, he said.

"It used to be that the UFO people didn't talk to the ghost people because they were a little weird, and nobody would talk to the Bigfoot people because they were crazy," Hall said. "I found out, we cannot continue to do that. In reality, quantum physics is leading us there."

If the alien theory is true, it solves one of cryptozoology's biggest unanswered questions: If Bigfoot is real, where are the bodies? Where are the animal carcasses left behind?

What do you think?

Here's an interesting but long film about this theory: