Beam-hopping JoeySat has shipped

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By NASA
      Has COVID Affected Climate Change? – We Asked a NASA Scientist
    • By USH
      Jupiter is almost 600 million miles away from the Earth! However, one of its moons is giving scientists sleepless nights here on Earth! This moon has been sending strange and mysterious messages to NASA's Juno probe! 

Is it aliens trying to communicate with us? What is the message saying? 
      Jupiter, as a planet, stands out for many reasons in the solar system. For example, the planet is the largest, so huge that it is twice as massive as all the other planets combined! With a radius of 43,440.7 miles or 69,911 kilometers, Jupiter is 11 times bigger than Earth! 

In this video, we dig into NASA's recent announcement that one of Jupiter's moons has started to send the Juno probe messages and other mysteries of deep space!
        View the full article
    • By USH
      On 17 January 2020 we already wrote about the fact that the US Navy has warned that the release of certain "TOP SECRET" UFO files requested under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) could “gravely damage” US national security with as a consequence that DoD won't release certain "top secret" UFO files. 

Now more than 2 and a half years later, the UFO cover-up still goes on as the U.S. Navy still holds unseen videos of UFOs also called UAPs, but Department of Defense (DOD) will not release the footage publicly because it would "harm national security," a Navy spokesperson wrote on September 7, 2022 reports Livescience.
      The admission came in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed by the government transparency site The Black Vault. 
      Gregory Cason, deputy director of the Navy's FOIA office, wrote in a response letter. "No portions of the videos can be segregated for release." 
      Cason added that the Navy was able to declassify the three UAP videos released in April 2020 only because the videos had been previously leaked to the media and had already been "discussed extensively in the public domain." 
      Since it is clear that there are more videos of  UFO encounters in the Navy's archives, the Black Vault has filed an appeal seeking the release of the classified UFO videos.View the full article
    • By UAP News
      Bill Nelson is currrently at the helm of NASA and believes UFOs are worth studying so now NASA has their own webpage dedicated to UFO information
      The post 8.21.22 NASA has a Dedicated UFO Webpage appeared first on UAP.News.
      View the full article
    • By USH
      Astronaut L. Gordon Cooper talks about UFOs he has witnessed and sending a letter to the UN about this UFO phenomenon. 

Cooper claimed until his death (March 6, 1927 – October 4, 2004) that the U.S. government was indeed covering up information about UFOs. He pointed out that there were hundreds of reports made by his fellow pilots, many coming from military jet pilots sent to respond to radar or visual sightings. In his memoirs, Cooper wrote he had seen unexplained aircraft several times during his career, and that hundreds of reports had been made. 
      Cooper's story proves once again that pilots and astronauts have had UFO encounters over the years as well as they have reported it too, but despite the US congress UFO hearing on the so-called tic tac UFOs they still cover it up as they not want to tell the truth about the existence of Extraterrestrial UFOs. 
      Cooper's letter to the UN about this UFO phenomenon: 
      Ambassador GriffithMission of Grenada to the United Nations 866 Second Avenue Suite 502 New YorkNew York 10017 
      Dear Ambassador Griffith, X I wanted to convey to you my views on our extra-terrestrial visitors popularly referred to as "UFO's", and suggest what might be done to properly deal with them. 
      I believe that these extra-terrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets, which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on earth. I feel that we need to have a top level, coordinated program to scientifically collect and analyze data from all over earth concerning any type of encounter, and to determine how best to interface with these visitors in a friendly fashion. 
      We my first have to show them that we have learned to resolve our problems by peaceful means, rather than warfare, before we are accepted as fully qualified universal team members. This acceptance would have tremendous possibilities of advancing our world in all areas. Certainly then it would seem that the UN has a vested interest in handling this subject properly and expeditiously. 
      I should point out that I am not an experienced UFO professional researcher. I have not yet had the privilege of flying a UFO, nor of meeting the crew of one. I do feel that I am somewhat qualified to discuss them since I have been into the fringes of the vast areas in which they travel. Also, I did have occasion in 1951 to have two days of observation of many flights of them, of different sizes, flying in fighter formation, generally from east to west over Europe. They were at a higher altitude than we could reach with our jet fighters of that time. 
      I would also like to point out that most astronauts are very reluctant to even discuss UFO's due to the great numbers of people who have indiscriminately sold fake stories and forged documents abusing their names and reputations without hesitation. 
      Those few astronauts who have continued to have a participation in the UFO field have had to do so very cautiously. There are several of us who do believe in UFO's and who have had occasion to see a UFO on the ground, or from an airplane. There was only one occasion from space which may have been a UFO. 
      If the UN agrees to pursue this project, and to lend their credibility to it, perhaps many more well qualified people will agree to step forth and provide help and information. 
      I am looking forward to seeing you soon. 
      Sincerely, L. Gordon Cooper Col. USAF (ket) "Astronaut "
        View the full article
  • Check out these Videos